1. always post the rules
2. answer the questions of the person who tagged you and then write 11 new ones for the next people
3. tag 11 people and link them to your post
4. let them know you have tagged them
- What was your first kiss like? (If you haven’t been kissed yet, how would you want it to be?)
Truth or dare. It happened.
- Who is an important role model for you?
Devin Townsend <3
- What is your OTP?
I don’t… have one? idk I’m fond of the Johnlock thing so I guess that’d be it, but I don’t think about it all the time or whatever you know?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I think if there could be a way to promote more interconnectedness and helping each other rather than seeking personal glory and achievements that’d be nice. Nothing wrong with ambition and self drive but I think people (myself included) don’t consider other people as much as they should. The way the world is now though, the self-oriented path seems to be the quickest towards ‘success’. I’d like to change that. If any of that made sense at all.
- What color are your sheets right now?
- What is your favorite movie?
Too many to choose from! My go-to answer is Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, but… idk.
- Avengers or Justice League?
- What is the last book you read for fun/really enjoyed?
Last book I completed for fun was ‘Room’ by Emma Donoghue. It was alright.
- Do you have a dream home? What is it?
My end goal is to, like, live in an RV and travel the world forever or something corny and impossible like that.
- Are you in introvert or an extrovert (generally)?
More intro than extro, but I’m slowly getting this balance thing happening. Among my friends I can be pretty outgoing so that’s good.
- What is something you have on your Bucket List to do?
Obvious one: get outta the continent!
Okay questions for the new generation:
1. What’s your favorite videogame and why?
2. What were you for Halloween last year (or whenever the last time you dressed up was)?
3. What would be your dream pet?
4. Where is your favorite place that you’ve visited?
5. Who was the last band/musician you saw perform live?
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
7. If you had a one-way, one time use time machine, where (well, ‘when’) would you go?
8. So how was your summer vacation?
9. Describe the perfect dessert (?)
10. What can you see from the nearest window right now?
11. Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle?